Is it April yet? Because oh my gosh some days I am so tired/sore/unmotivated to work/antsy. And today I am all of those things. It's not even 8:00pm and I just want to go to bed. But if I do that, my hips and rib cage will be killing me by 3:00am. There's no winning.
I really don't feel like I look much bigger, but he has to be growing because he is getting strong! His feet (at least I think it's his feet) frequently push against my rib cage. And when I say he pushes, he really pushes. I don't know if that's what often wakes me up, but when I do wake up he's often pushing away. And even though it sounds like I'm complaining, I really do enjoy it. I love feeling him and knowing that he's getting big and strong. They're like little love nudges to me. Every once in a while, I also get some kicks or punches low on my side and it kind of tickles. :)
Quick question to any ladies who are also nearing the end. Has anyone noticed that some of the skin on their tummy has lost a lot of sensation? To the right of my belly button I have very little feeling left. I sure do hope it comes back. It would be weird to go the rest of my life with a numb abdomen.
32 week update:
Current cravings: Candy
Current mood: Antsy
Current appetite: I get hungry a lot but can't eat a lot at a time.
Current energy level: I'm pooped!
Baby movement: See above.
Contractions: Still there. They can now make breathing more difficult for a couple of seconds.

you look awesome! thanks for the blog award. being pretty sick so I will hopefully get around to paying it forward, if not thanks for thinking of me and I liked reading your random facts. I met my husband in a sociology class in college, so I guess it pays to go to school afterall:)
ReplyDeleteWow, you look great! It's so fun to hear that he's kicking and pushing. However, I'm sure it doesn't feel that great! Get lots of sleep!
ReplyDelete