So a while back we finally bought the cheapo Graco prenatal heart listener. After multiple attempts to find any sounds, we were both convinced it was a waste of 20 bucks. All I could hear were my hands creaking as I moved it around my tummy. Tonight Brian must have been bored. He picked it up and moved it around a couple of times. And guess what? He actually found the heartbeat after only about a minute! I slapped the headphones on and timed the beats on my phone's stopwatch. 132! Definitely not mine! So cool. We'll have to figure out how to record it to the computer so we can keep it for posterity (provided we succeed again).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

And if you figured out how to record it to the computer, you could share it with some excited grandparents!
ReplyDelete:) Love the comment from Gamma!
ReplyDeleteTime is flying! I'm so excited for you, and for me. I gave you an award on my blog.
ReplyDelete4 weeks here... yippee!