Monday, April 12, 2010

39w0d

When I envisioned maternity leave, I wasn't picturing my first official day including food poisoning/stomach flu. I feel awful! Thankfully baby seems to be weathering the storm okay. But there is nothing fun about stomach cramps, braxton hicks, and baby movement all at the same time. I got virtually no sleep last night because my stomach will not stop cramping. Ugh. I'm trying to drink a lot of fluids to keep hydrated, but it seems like as soon as something goes in it finds a way to come out. Lovely.

So much for relaxing and enjoying some me time before baby. Sigh.

39 week update:
Current cravings: Nothing
Current mood: Unhappy
Current appetite: Nonexistent
Current energy level: Exhausted
Baby movement: Squirmy
Contractions: Still here

3 comments:

  1. Oh yuck! Thats a bummer. Hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try dealing with horrible diarrea (that makes your bum burn) while in rip roaring labour. Not fun either!
    Hope it goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete