Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Little Bit About Noah


Noah is a wonderful baby! He is extremely sleepy and almost never fusses. I have to wake him for practically every feeding. Breastfeeding is going pretty well, better than I expected it to. Noah latches very well, but he's a sleepy eater. We're averaging about 20 minutes total per feed. He has a lot of poopy diapers, but not a lot of pee. I'll be sure to bring that up at our next home visit, especially considering the pyelectasis diagnosis from our ultrasounds. We had our first home visit today to check on how we're doing. Noah is down to 6lbs 7oz, which the nurse said was fine. He also is at increased risk for jaundice (I have O- blood and he is A+. I guess they don't like each other.), but so far his levels are testing low enough to not need intervention. I am healing well from my two tears, but the girls are killing me. My milk is definitely in!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lisa! He is so adorable!!! I am so happy for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grea birth story! Totally jealous of your abundant milk and quick eater!

    ReplyDelete