In other news, we finally graduated him to size 1 diapers. He probably could've been wearing them longer, but they just seemed so huge in comparison. The newborn size was definitely starting to squeeze his increasingly chubby thighs though. He also is officially too big (or should I say too long) for a few of his newborn outfits. We'll find out just how big he's gotten on Tuesday when we go for his 2 month check-up.
Well, he's screaming again, so if he won't nap, I guess I'll try to feed him. Hopefully he'll stay awake and interested longer than 5 minutes per side. Grr.

Maybe he's just getting more efficient and 5min per side is all he needs? Sorry you're dealing with a fusspot though. I think they can be worse from about 6wks to 3mo, so maybe you're just getting into that stage? Or maybe I'm just making that timeframe up!
ReplyDeleteLuckily, it seems that as soon as any pattern develops, they move on to a new one... good or bad, the current phase won't last long. Our girl only went 7 hours between feedings once, so don't be too jealous. She normally (for now) gets up 1-2 times each night, about 4 hours apart. Four hours is better than the 2-3 we got just a couple of weeks ago, and I've been told that longer nights are on the horizon. I'm loving every minute with her, still, even when those minutes happen at 2 am and I'm barely conscious enough to get a nipple into her mouth. :-)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear officially how much your little guy has grown.