Happy anniversary Noah. I'm so blessed to have you in my life!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Today in History
It was one year ago today that 15 amazing little embryos came to life in a petri dish. We had no idea if we would we have anything to show for it in the end, but we were so excited that we had finally created life! Seeing how perfect and amazing Noah is, I can't help but wonder at the potential of our 10 snowbabies. Don't worry though. This girl has no plans for a reality show on TLC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How nice to have a good stock left for future brothers and sisters!!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a year. I remember the phone call - you were going to try to wait and tell us after you had a confirmed pregnancy I think, but were so excited at your good embies that you couldn't wait! And I remember the transfer - and then that two week wait that feels like a two month wait. Then getting to the end of the first trimester. Whew! Then getting to viability. Whew! What a process. We feel so blessed as well to have you in our lives, and our new little grandson Noah!
ReplyDeleteHow time flies! I completely remember spending those days with all you cycle sistas!
ReplyDelete