Just a little update. I have to admit I’m feeling kind of nervous. There’s no good, valid reason for this, but I think it’s only natural to feel occasional doubts. The thing is, I don’t feel pregnant. I don’t look pregnant. There is nothing really reminding me that I am. My appetite is up a bit, but I kind of feel like it’s lessened from what it was a week ago. I’m still fatigued, but some days I don’t notice it at all. My nightly food baby doesn’t seem as impressive lately. Most of the time I feel great. Too good. Too good to be pregnant. With Noah I never felt very bad, but I know I didn’t feel this good either. At least then I had occasional gagging and dry heaving in the morning, with bouts of nausea interspersed throughout my day when I got too hungry. Considering I will be 9 weeks tomorrow, I am now 100% sure that I will not be having these symptoms.
Either this baby is no more (I really hope not), or I am definitely having another boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sweetheart. I'm glad you're feeling well, but I wish you could enjoy this pregnancy. Try to throw up a little tomorrow. And fingers crossed for a reassuring ultrasound Friday.
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to have symptoms to remind you! Maybe it's a girl!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure everything is just fine, but it's hard not to obsess over symptoms or the lack thereof. I was obsessed too, which is why I was using a doppler every day from 8 weeks onward to find that tiny heartbeat and reassure myself.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you're feeling a little suspicious. I think it's totally normal with your lack of symptoms though. Your next u/s is tomorrow, right? Can't wait to hear all about it...maybe it'll put your mind at ease. I also got a home doppler to help my anxiety levels in my first pregnancy. Do you have one? Happy 9 weeks!!! Hope you feel more at ease today...and BTW, I had hardly any 1T symptoms when I was preggo with my daughter so you never know.
ReplyDelete