Monday, December 31, 2012

What Dreams May Come

I don't really know what to say about this year. For the most part, I'm pretty sure it was disappointing. One year ago I was so excited and hopeful thinking, "By this time next year, I'll be pregnant for sure!" We all know how that turned out. But in these dark times, there were also rays of sunshine. I never thought I would get that amazing moment where you think to yourself, "Hmm, my period is kind of late. What's up with that?" I thought for sure I was sending Brian on a fool's errand when he bought that pee stick that shocked the hell out of us. We never knew anything about that baby, but s/he gave us a moment we always longed for and will forever cherish. And with our second pregnancy, well, I got a daughter. I may never hold her in my arms, but she will be forever held in my heart and memory.

Twenty-twelve also was a very rewarding year as Noah's mommy. He has developed such a silly and feisty personality that makes my heart grow every day. Who knows what 2013 will bring. Maybe I'll get and stay pregnant. Maybe I won't. No matter what, I hope that in the end I can see the rays of sunshine.


So, Happy New Year friends. I hope we get everything we dream for.

5 comments:

  1. Yep, when I think back through my 2012 (not really brave or motivated enough to walk back down memory lane in a post, if I'm honest), for every dark or shitty moment, there is easily another that outshines that moment. And that outshining moment usually involves Arlo. So lucky for that. So freakin' lucky.

    Cheers to another year in which Noah brings you joy and peace. I'm hoping for dreams realized for you, too.

    Happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing the rays of sunshine is such a perfect way to look at the year...any year. I wish you lots of happiness in 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I hope you need to buy new shades for all the sun coming your way in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this website. Check the link for more information.
    Gurugram vip girl
    Gurugram party girls
    Gurgaon dateing girl
    Naughty Girl Gurugram
    Real photos Girls Gurugram
    Gurugram Girls Number
    Beautiful Girl Gurugram
    Online Girl Gurugram

    ReplyDelete