Sometime late this afternoon, likely later than they promised, I will get a phone call with an apology. I will demand that I start birth control later this week and cycle again next month. Maybe they'll say yes, maybe they'll say no. I hope they say yes.
The hardest part about another negative result is that I find myself questioning my own judgement. Should we have stayed with our old clinic? I wouldn't work with Dr. B again even with a gun to my head, but the other doc there seems like a genuinely nice person. I was 2/2 there, and I am 0/2 at Dr. A's lab. He's a super nice guy, but his new clinic just doesn't match up according to SART. My old clinic had even better stats than CCRM I think. So, here we are, still not pregnant, totally angry, and not sure where to go from here. Sigh.
It'll be quiet here for a while, so thanks in advance for any supportive comments left here. You're all a bunch of amazing women!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Quiet time is sometimes the best thing after such a disappointment. I am just so sorry to hear things didn't work out. ((HUGS)) The decision around what clinic to go with are some of the hardest ones ever on top of everything else. We are going through the very same discussions and if only we all had crystal balls to just tell us what to do! You are in my thoughts today and in the coming days. Keep your chin up!
ReplyDeleteI would love a crystal ball! Though sometimes I worry about what it would tell me. Thanks for all your support throughout this cycle. Hopefully we both have happier news next time!
DeleteBig {{{HUGS}}} Honestly if it were me I'd give Dr A one more chance and then think about moving back to one of the other docs (I like Dr S) at C's. The lab can make a huge difference. Love Dr A but you have to do what you have to do. Lots of PTs for you hon, I'm sorry this sucks so much...hate IF =(
ReplyDeleteYeah, I think he gets one more shot, and then I will start listening to my brain rather than my heart. Thanks for all of your comments along the way!
DeleteUGH.... the decision about switching clinics is a tough one. You just have to trust your instincts and do what is right for you.I know how much this sucks and I am thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Someday you should post a quick update, would love to hear how your little girl is doing! Hope all is well!
DeleteYou needed to trust your heart for these last two cycles. The last guy was so lacking in bedside manner and human kindness. Perhaps it was just luck - or lack of luck - of the draw with Dr. A. either with Noah or with the last two cycles. I know you'll do what you feel best in the future. But without that crystal ball, who knows what the right decision was at the time. You have to play the cards as they fall. In the meantime, I cannot wait to get my hands on that little boy.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that it was a negative. I've been questioning my choice of doctor too as we move towards FET3. I know it must be hard not to after going through this. Have you thought about asking for an endometrial scratch? Hugs.
ReplyDeleteWhat is that? It sounds awful.
Delete