Monday, November 2, 2009

16 Weeks

16 weeks

Maternity clothing shopping turned out to be more fun than I expected. It helped that my dad gave me a very generous gift card to Hot Mama. If you can afford it, I would say it's worth the money. The sales associate picked out everything for me so I didn't have to wander around like an idiot not knowing what to grab. (Have I mentioned how much I hate shopping?) She had me try on a fake belly to see how things would fit as I get bigger. Once it was strapped on, I stared in disbelief into the mirror. "Am I really going to get that big?!" The sales associate and my friend just laughed and said, "Bigger." I think I'll just tip over. Yikes. I am so glad I got some new pants for work. It felt like I was wearing pajamas all day. The Be Band can suck it!

16 week update:
Current cravings: Nothing really
Current energy level: Much improved
Current appetite: Constantly hungry, but once I start eating I fill up fast!
Current mood: Content
Current weight: 116-118, depending on the time of day
Baby movement: Not yet

3 comments:

  1. How cute... that is a 'distinct' bump! :) You will probably start feeling the movements out of the blue. :P People say, it feels like a bubble rising (kinda like gas)... but I think I find it more like an internal muscle spasm/twitch... but it only happens randomly, unlike twitches which can be repetitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belly bump! I'm glad you got some good loot from Hot Mama without too much shopping stress! Comfy pants are always good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying your updates and LOVE the belly shots. Hope to be joining the club soon.

    ReplyDelete