Monday, January 4, 2010

25w0d

It was back to work with me today. I wasn't too excited, but I'm trying to approach the spring semester as the final countdown. Just 15 weeks until maternity leave (if I decide to hang in til my due date). Hopefully it will go quickly. I'm definitely starting to feel a little impatient. The second trimester has felt much longer than the first. And I must have grown a bit over the break because I got a ton of comments on my "volleyball" and "basketball" tummy today.

25 week update:
Current cravings: I want to find a chocolate orange to eat
Current energy level: Not bad. Two weeks of sleeping in was much appreciated.
Current mood: I have a slight case of the back-to-work blues
Current weight: I was 124.9 at my appointment on Thursday.
Baby movement: He likes to use my bladder as a punching/kicking bag as soon as anything accumulates in there. I think I've maybe felt some hiccups too, but I'm not sure.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment on our blog. I'm looking forward to following your story!

    ReplyDelete