Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sleeping Through the Night?


Oh Mommy, that is SOOO last month.

Sad but true. I'm guessing it's just a phase or growth spurt or whatever, but either way, it feels like awful timing considering I start work again next Friday. The past couple of nights he's been waking up earlier and earlier, from 3:00, to 2:00, and last night 1:00. For almost all of July he was consistently going to bed between 8:00 and 9:00 and waking up between 4:00 and 5:00. Oh well. When he was just a newbie, I would have been thrilled at the thought of only waking up once!

In other Noah news, we went back to the doctor this week to have his leg looked at again. All of his blood tests were normal which ruled out the really scary stuff. Plus he appears to be too happy and healthy to have anything seriously wrong with liver or kidneys, as they had mentioned as worst case scenario. Three different doctors have seen him though, and they still can only guess at what is going on. It could be petechiae, which based on its description seems to kind of fit (Google it if you're curious, I can't explain it!). Or it might be a late-developing birth mark. They suggested seeing a dermatologist who may be better able to identify what it is. I just wish it would go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment