Sunday, August 29, 2010

It's Raining... Babies!

We attended a friend's baby shower yesterday and had a great time! It's a good thing I have Noah or it might have been torture what with 4 pregnant women in attendance! Speaking of Noah, he was so dang cute (and well behaved) at the shower. He was content up until the very end (likely due to poor napping conditions at the party). It was really hot so we had him in just a diaper. His baby boobs and buddha belly were too adorable! The little man is becoming so verbal, too. He loves to talk to us. In fact, when I put him down after his early morning feeding, he'll lie in his crib and babble for about 10 minutes. It's so hard not to go back in his room, scoop him up, and snuggle him. Instead, I turn the video monitor on and watch him. The camera is above his head, so he stares up at the little green light on it and talks away. I love seeing his big eyes staring up at the camera, like he knows I'm watching him. My heart melts every time. I'm so in love!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute...big old eyes. :) Yeah....I think that people think having a baby or getting pregnant erases the pain of infertility. However, I get that being surprised and nauseous can make you really grumpy. Still..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby shower horror show! I would have died there.

    Glad Noah is well!!

    ReplyDelete