Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

We had a very low-key but patriotic Fourth of July. Unfortunately with all of the dry conditions and wildfires burning in Colorado, ours and neighboring counties banned professional fireworks displays, and we didn't feel like driving into and out of Denver late tonight. We'll have to wait until September when they've been rescheduled for our community. Here's some highlights of our holiday.


We biked into town to watch a parade. You can't tell, but Noah has a dinosaur helmet. Rarrr!

Noah playing with his patriotic pinwheel.

Watching our local parade

Someone gave us a flag along the way

Eating candy thrown to him. He had a lot!

Picking up some more candy!

Our favorite part of the parade. How cute are they?

When we got home Noah made a "castle" with the couch cushions. This provided hours of entertainment today. :)

Dessert. This is about as creative as I get.

Happy Fourth of July!

2 comments:

  1. I made those berries too! Though I used blue sugar crystals instead of sprinkles. Delish, huh?

    ReplyDelete