CD1 happened Saturday. Remember how I wondered how I would know I was at "full flow?" Well, let's just say this old SNL commercial came to mind.
So yeah, that means we're a no go for this next month. I have no idea how messed up I can expect my cycle to be now, so who knows when I can expect my next one to start. This cycle started a full week early, which makes me wonder if my body will readjust to its old timing or just go with it from here. It's a little disappointing, but it is what it is. In the meantime I will enjoy every minute of Minnesota. It's so green and humid... I love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aw, I'm sorry you're a no go for this month:(
ReplyDeleteOn a side note, you like humid?! *shudder* Where I live it's almost 100% humidity every single day. Which means it feels like it's 120 degrees almost every single day. It's disgusting!
Ok, humidity is definitely awful, but when you live somewhere arid like Denver, a little humidity does wonders for dry skin! I haven't had hands this soft in almost 7 years! We're at 100 today with high humidity and it feels like a blast furnace, but it's nice in a novel way. Soon we will be on the lake and I won't care what temp it is!
DeleteI love that skit. HAHAHA. Yeah for next month!! and yep I live in the Midwest, it feels like a wet heated blanket outside...
ReplyDeleteARGH! TTC timing sucks again =( Hope you have an amazing time on vacation. I know what you mean about the humidity, feels awesome - especially when you can jump in the water anytime you want!
ReplyDeleteWell fark. I'm so sorry! You have such a great attitude about it... I'm impressed!
ReplyDelete