Enjoying the first ice cream sandwich of summer!
It's not something we do as often as we should, considering how much this kid loves his bubbles!
On Father's Day we went to the Evergreen Rodeo, a first for our family. Noah enjoyed chewing on grass and looking very country.
Hugging Daddy on his special day and watching the horses.
Evergreen Lake has paddle boat rentals, and knowing how much this kid loves playing with water, we thought we would give it a try. Noah absolutely loved it, and tried his best to help paddle with his hands. I held on tight to the rope on his life vest because he didn't seem to be too worried about falling out of the boat!
Ahoy there Noah!
We took a day trip to Breckenridge one day, where we enjoyed our favorite burger joint, Empire Burger. Yum!
And of course took advantage of the free gondola ride part way up Breckenridge ski area. (And also I cut my hair in there somewhere.)
June wasn't quite as exciting of a month as I originally thought it might be, but with my FET and Noah's illness, the end of the month was a little boring. We have a lot of fun plans in the works for this month though, so I hope I'll have more exciting adventures to share soon!

Those eyelashes should be illegal. But with you two as parents, how could they be anything but.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun month & your hair looks great =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family! And what a cute kid!!
ReplyDelete