Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Better Late Than Never

I am ready to be done with this! I don't know if it's Lupron or just me, but for the last four to five days I have been an emotional mess. If I'm not grumpy, I'm horribly anxious or on the verge of tears. I also have noticed that I startle SUPER easily. AF finally showed up yesterday, along with worse cramps than usual. I woke up in the middle of last night with radiating burning sensations. Of course my mind starting racing out of control. My assumption was that I probably haven't suppressed properly and my cycle will be canceled. At 12:30 I got up and googled cramps and Lupron, but I couldn't find any evidence that anyone else has had this problem. That made me very anxoius, so I woke up poor Brian (at 1:00am) and made him calm me down. I also took some tylenol and the cramps slowly faded. I didn't fall asleep again until at least 2:00, and my b/w and u/s were at 9:00 this morning. The u/s technician said my lining was thicker than they normally see, probably because they didn't have me take birth control pills, which could explain the cramps. But no cysts detected, so that's good. I'll have to wait until this afternoon to find out my blood results, and see if we can keep going. Luckily I have a lot of plans (for once) to keep me distracted today. I'm going to lunch with my old coworkers, then Brian and I are hoping to catch a matinee of the new Harry Potter movie. Oh yes, I'm a dork.

1 comment:

  1. You'll be just one day ahead of me in your cycle. I started AF Thursday. Hopefully we will both get our BFPs right around the same time. Here's to hoping!

    ReplyDelete