Sunday, July 19, 2009

Quick Update

We had our first follie check today. I don't think my clinic is big into counting. All the tech said was "there's a lot of little ones." The nurse then met with us and said everything looks good and meds stay as is. I go back Tuesday, bright and early. I feel like my little friends must be growing because I've never woken up to pee so much in my life. I think I can also see them puffing up. Then again, that might be a result of cramming my face at every meal.

Trying is the fun part... HA!

3 comments:

  1. My RE didn't do much counting, either, until the last couple of monitoring visits. The biggest follicles got measured, and the rest were written off as "a bunch less than 10 mm" or whatever. I am expecting them to retrieve around 8 tomorrow...more would be fine by me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow I will have my first follie check. I hope the next week and a half go by super fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess most RE's seem to follow that trend. Mine doesn't measure till they are >10 mm. Hope you have some good count for tomorrow. If everything goes well, I am pretty close to my ER... and I am bloated like a football with a team inside!

    ReplyDelete