Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What a Clutz!

So yesterday I was sitting on the couch, kind of on top of my right foot. I got up after a while and made my way towards the kitchen. I realized that my right leg felt like it was asleep but I assumed I was fine. Then suddenly, I fell to the floor and my right foot was not so happy. I actually had to summon Brian from the family room to help me up and hold me until the feeling returned to my leg. What an idiot!! (And then the rest of the night I was slightly paranoid that I probably compressed and popped my swollen ovaries. I can't wait for these eggs to be harvested so I don't have to worry about my growing friends. But I'm guessing I'll still worry even when they're in the lab.)


I'm pretty sure my baby toe shouldn't be purple, green, or blue, and especially not all at once. Oh, and sorry for my poor nail polish. It's a month old. Yikes, I suck at upkeep.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! I've noticed that since starting my small pharmacy-worth of drugs, I am a total klutz and quite forgetful. I sat in front of a sticky note with pen in hand today, pondering what list I intended to write on the note when I stuck it on the desk 2 seconds before....I've heard of pregnancy brain, but not IVF brain. Guess it exists!

    ReplyDelete