Wednesday, July 8, 2009

So Far, So-So

Three days of Lupron down, and so far I haven't noticed much in the way of side effects. I did bawl my eyes out when Michael Jackson's daughter said her public goodbye to him yesterday, but I think she would have gotten to me drug-free, too. I'm a sucker for sad kiddo's, which I think means I went into the right field. Two nights ago, after shot #2, I felt some weird hot/cold flash thingies when I went to bed, but no repeat performance last night. Otherwise, nothing to report. I feel a little paranoid that maybe we're not doing the shots right, though I don't know how we could be screwing them up. Maybe I shouldn't complain and just count some blessings. It's hard not to worry though, about everything, when you're going through infertility. My next period should start this Sunday, meaning my day 2 u/s should be Monday. I hope all goes well and no cysts are found on my ovaries, which would cancel this cycle. I get nervous every time I feel a little cramp or twinge, assuming I must be developing a giant tumor in my uterus, rendering this all for nothing. But all of my previous u/s's and physicals suggest nothing wrong with my fertility, so I should just relax! Yet I won't be convinced that it's only MFI until I have a baby (or two) in my belly!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! My transfer will be the first week in August so I will be right behind you. I know what you mean about not being convinced it's only MFI. I won't believe it until I'm holding a baby in my arms.

    ReplyDelete