I had my 3rd follicle check today. Brian thinks he counted about 22-25 that measured between 9-14mm. I guess they need to reach at least 16mm before they're considered mature enough to trigger. I was really hoping to be triggering tonight. Sleeping is becoming very uncomfortable, and I'm sick of the constant waking up to pee. Oh wait, pregnancy will do that too. Hmm... I think I'll welcome it when it means I'm actually pregnant. Tomorrow morning I go in again, which is kind of nice because it gets me out of part of the training I am supposed to attend tomorrow. I have to attend an all day thing to learn the curriculum and strategies for helping in a classroom for "emotionally disabled" kindergartners and first graders. I'm enough of an emotional wreck these days that I might benefit myself. When I got home from my appt. this morning I cried for a while. I just want to be done already. It's exhausting.
Oh, and am I the only one ready to punch their phlebotomist? Every morning this bad Kristin Wiig character tells me that I'm dehydrated and need to drink and eat something before I get there. Bitch, I am drinking like crazy, I pee every 30 minutes, and it is CLEAR! I am not dehydrated, it's just your nasty needle that gives me anxiety and shrinks my veins!!! Whoah, ok, I'm done.

No comments:
Post a Comment