Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back to Work

Tomorrow is the much dreaded return to work. It's pretty much the last thing on earth I want to do. I know he'll be in good hands with my mom, but I can't remember the last time I felt this anxious. Major tears will be (have been) shed. Boo, hiss. Work sucks.

5 comments:

  1. Aw, that has to be so tough. Good luck Monday. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be okay! Friends of mine who have returned to work and used daycare tell me that, ultimately, it helped get baby on a regular daily schedule that improved naps, feeding, and sleeping through the night. Something to hope for and look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope today went ok at work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope today went okay for you. I can't imagine how tough this day is leaving him! :( Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope things are going well! I can't imagine how difficult it must have been!

    ReplyDelete