Yesterday I learned that I need to start paying more attention to my med protocol. Up until this week it was just patches every other day, an estrace and baby aspirin pill each night, and a shot of Lupron. Last night I checked to see when I needed to do my first HCG booster and noticed that I was supposed to take 4 Medrol pills with my lunch. Hopefully 9:20pm is just as good. Oops!
Three days til transfer! Yaaay!

WOO-HOO!!! The count down is on =) Wishing you TONS of luck with transfer this week. Remember our clinic has great rates.
ReplyDeleteTo answer the Q's you posted on my blog. I see Dr Von Wald now. I use to see Dr Albrecht before he left and I was really sad to see him go too. One of the main draws to CRA for me is that they have the Lafayette office that I do all my monitoring at. If I lived in Denver I probably would have followed Dr A to his new clinic. I've heard it's a lot cheaper (fresh cycle is under $10k) and he took some good people with him. Dr Bush is a little too egocentric for me =) I know he's good though.
I actually tried to contact Dr. Albrecht's new practice to see if we could do our FET there, but no one ever contacted me back. Oh well!
DeleteOh no! I talked at length with one of the nurses and they sound really friendly. Wishing you tons of luck with transfer this week =)
DeleteThe benefit to being on the round side....I have a nice cushion for my PIO shots! :D I got my meds this week and I was so relieved to see the shots versus the suppositories. I hate them! Hang in there! When is your transfer scheduled for? I'm on for Oct 8!
ReplyDeleteLOL, I did the same thing with my meds...I didn't pay enough attention so I accidentally gave myself and extra dose of Lupron. And I hate the PIO shots too! I'm taking them right now and they are not fun. I don't know how I'm going to be able to keep them up for as long as my RE needs me to.
ReplyDelete