Last night I had the worst insomnia ever. I don't know what my problem was. It wasn't even that I was sitting there thinking about anything, I just couldn't fall asleep. I think part of it was that I was trying to stay propped up a little, and it is a proven fact that I cannot sleep on my back. By 2:30am, I gave up and turned on my side which was slightly uncomfortable. I also started to get super hot, so I had to turn on the window AC even though it was probably in the 50s last night. I'm pretty sure I didn't fall asleep until at least 4:00. So lame. I feel a lot more comfortable physically today, so I'm hoping tonight does not follow the same path!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
15 Kids, Catholic
If you don't know Jim Gaffigan or his comedy, I'm sorry that joke is probably lost on you. We got the call from the embryologist this morning that out of 21 eggs, 19 were mature and 15 fertilized. We are over the moon with joy and feel so blessed! We'll get another update tomorrow about whether we'll be going 3 days or 5 days. Either way, I'll be on bed rest through Monday, so I cracked and told my mom the exciting news. There's no way I could possibly cover what's going on when she gets here Sunday. I'm glad she knows though, and I'm looking forward to her distracting me for the majority of the time before my final beta on the 12th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY!!! That is great news! Good luck Good luck Good luck!!
ReplyDelete