Friday, July 17, 2009

A Better Day

Stimming went much better tonight. I talked to a nurse today who assured me it's normal for Q-caps to fit weird, and that if we have at least 0.7ml in the end, we should be fine. I felt much relieved. Brian managed to keep 0.9ml in the syringe tonight and we were both happy with that. We've been trying to keep this a secret from our families since most people just get to surprise everyone with pregnancy news, but tonight my brother came over for some grilling. We couldn't kick him out at meds time, so we filled him all in and swore him to secrecy. He gave us some ideas on how to pull the wool over my mom's eyes when she comes to visit in a couple weeks. I know she's gonna suspect something when I'm not indulging in margaritas with her, so we'll see.

We made some delicious lemon-basil chicken tonight, along with corn on the cob. Our dog Gilbert was able to steal away part of a corn stem, which he highly enjoyed. All in all, a much better night.

1 comment:

  1. I hate the Qcaps! They never seem to work right! We aren't telling ur families either. Glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete