I had my affective needs training today. It was a really nice distraction actually. Kind of relaxing even, in that I barely thought about my ovaries all day.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Getting Antsy
4th b/w and u/s this morning went fine. Brian did a more accurate count and we have 17 follies that are progressing nicely. Righty is apparently the over-achiever with about twice as many as lefty. I got the call this afternoon to take more stims tonight to get em a little bigger. I will definitely be triggering over the weekend with a Monday or Tuesday retrieval. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow 17 is great! Sending lots of keep growing eggie vibes your way! Can't wait to hear your ET number :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a great number! Good luck next week!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great number... I am sure they will grow more with your stims before the retreival! Good luck. oh and abt the pee'ing... I have been getting up atleast 3-4 times per night the last few days! Thanks for all your comments and your support!
ReplyDeleteMy lefty was the harder worker, which was true on Clomid as well. I had this crazy theory about left and right brain control (i.e. dominance and being left- or right-handed, etc.) until I remembered I am right-dominant (left-brained, right-handed). So much for my science education. Either way, you have a nice little egg crop on the ovary farm there, so good luck!
ReplyDelete