We went antiquing today on a lovely stretch of Broadway (please note the sarcasm). I am not an antiquer. The first place was truly awful, and the old dude in the wheelchair with the festering foot wound didn't make it any more pleasant. Yesterday wasn't much better. The mall was crawling with pregnant women. I want to be one so bad!!
On a positive note, I am really grateful that I'm dealing with all of this in the summer while I don't have to work. I can't imagine sitting in an IEP meeting when I feel like I could cry or rage so easily. I'm also incredibly grateful to my in-laws for making all of this possible for us. And finally, I'm grateful for the support and well-wishes from all the people we've confided in so far. We are blessed, but I want to be more blessed.

Hope she comes soon!
ReplyDelete(and then yes, stays away for a very long time :-).
Stopping by from cyclesista. I am on my IVF # 1 as well. Its been two days since I started my stims. About AF, my RE mentioned that I might or might not get it... and its fine as long as the lining is thin and there are no cysts. Good luck with your journey!
ReplyDelete