Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pulling the Trigger!

Woohoo! I've made it to trigger! ER will be Monday morning at 8:30, with a 3dt on 7/30 or 5dt on 8/1. So excited! Especially because I only have 2 shots left to look forward to tonight, and no more dexamethasone.

This morning's u/s made me a little nervous. The weekend tech sucks. She jabs, she's slow, and she hums (wtf?!). And apparently she finds fewer follies than the weekday lady. She measured 15, according to Brian's counting. Shouldn't they be increasing rather than decreasing? Oh, and then she failed to inform us that we needed to stick around afterwards. I found 2 frantic voicemails on my phone about an hour after getting home to get my ass back there. Luckily we live about a mile from the clinic so we got there before their 10am deadline, and I got the good news and my new med protocol. (I also had to listen to a 5wk pg girl gleefully discuss progesterone levels with a nurse while we waited. So envious.) I'm hoping against all hope that we're going to have the most amazing 5 yr anniversary gift ever!

3 comments:

  1. A night without shots is glorious! Good luck with the retrieval - should be a piece of cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! My ER is just 2 days after yours. I will be sending lots of fertilization vibes your way and praying for sticky embies for both of us after ET. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay... good luck for tomorrow! I will be thinking of you and your eggs/embies! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete