Wednesday, August 5, 2009

4dp5dt


I want to thank BB from Baby to Be, and Jenicini from Trying to Get Knocked Up By Another Man... for awarding me the Lovely Blog Award! I know I'm supposed to pass it on, but a lot of the blogs I follow have already been awarded it, too. So here's a couple others I've been enjoying.


2. Hope4Joy @ hope4joy


Moving on, as I said, I'm now 4dp5dt. I doubt most women feel any symptoms by now, but I wish I did. I've been tired and taking naps here and there, which is highly unusual for me. However, with the insane amount of hormones being pumped into me, it's hard to read into anything. I told my mom that I wish there was a telltale sign, like your pee turned purple or something. But, then if it wasn't purple by now the next 8 days would just suck. Without knowing I can at least have hope until then. But doubt is definitely creeping in. I've never seen a 2nd line on a HPT and don't believe they even exist, even though I've seen people post pictures of their BFPs. I think I'm a rare exception in the IF world in that I gave up on HPTs. Once the RE gave us the grim news I figured, why waste the money? AF will always show up for free. Well, I hope other people's 2wws are going well. I for one am getting antsy. This is going to be the longest week EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment