Friday, August 21, 2009

My First Pregnancy Class

What a waste of time. When I called the OB last week to get on their calendar, the woman on the phone talked me into going to a class for newly pregnant women. She said it was really informative and helpful for new moms to be, so I thought what the hell. Why not. I think unless you've been living in a cave, or if you're 16 and it's an unplanned pregnancy, you probably already know just about everything they had to tell us. Oh well. It was kind of fun just to be there at a class for pregnant women. I'm finally one of them! Sometimes I forget that I am. Brian told me that sometimes he kind of realizes it all over again. I'm not sure it's completely sunk in for either of us. I have so few symptoms to remind me. So far, no nausea. I do wake up to pee in the middle of the night like clockwork. I haven't slept through the night since about half-way through the stims back in July. The girls are sore each morning and definitely have grown already. I get very tired very fast each evening. And that's about it. Maybe it will feel more real after the first u/s. 10 days and counting.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, I've started my countdown to our US too! Glad things are going well!!

    ReplyDelete