I don't know what brand other people trust, but EPT pisses me off. I totally panicked this morning because test #2 seemed like a thicker, but fainter line. Brian started scouring the internet and found several people complain about EPT being too faint and hard to read. We headed to the drug store after breakfast and picked up some First Response tests. Two bright pink lines, clear as day. Phew! I would NEVER recommend EPT!!!
Had my first beta today. My clinic doesn't tell me squat until test #2 on Wednesday. I've decided not to test again until then. I don't need the stupid panic I felt this morning. I have 3 positives in varying shades of pink and blue, and that's all I need right now. Oh, and I've had faint, lingering nausea all day. I never thought I'd be so happy to feel kind of gross.

Yikes-I can't believe they don't let you know until Weds. That's creul punishment! I hope Weds comes FAST for the both of us :) HOOORAY for lines of any kinda. And nausea. I've been welcoming it as well, and really hoping that's what it is!
ReplyDeleteOh oh... I would be at the peak of my anxiety not knowing the beta results when you know that they are out there! Though on a second though, my clinic was not very upfront about the embryo update... they only gave you a certain update at a certain time... and even though that drove me nuts, I was probably less anxious... so may be that is a good thing! :) You are almost there... and your pee sticks look wonderful, so I am sure everything is going well!
ReplyDeleteI HATE EPT too! I have found the Answer brand early response tests to be even darker than the First Response tests. Congratulations! I cn't wait to hear your beta numbers!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on finding that second line! Looking forward to hearing your beta results!
ReplyDeleteI agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Can't wait to hear the number on Wed!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I'm sure Wednesday will be a great celebration....
ReplyDeleteI bet you will be counting the minutes until Wednesday. Good luck on the beta numbers.
ReplyDeleteHurray! Congratulations! I did some research when my EPT was so faintly positive that I was doubting my eyesight. According to some web site I found, First Response Early Response is the most sensitive test available in your average drug store. I bought a pack, and lo-and-behold, my BFP was undeniable! Welcome to the newly-pregnant club!
ReplyDelete