Nananananana, it's my birthday too, yeah!! I always get that song stuck in my head today, because a close friend's little sister was born on my 16th birthday and I used to sing that to her. Oh, and Farmer Ted sang that to Samantha in Sixteen Candles, which is my favorite movie of all time. My life plan as a teen had me married at 25, and pregnant at 27. Little did I know I would meet my husband in high school, so waiting til 25 was too hard. I was barely 24 instead. Close enough. I also didn't realize I would get a worthless BA in psych which would require me to go to grad school if I ever wanted to make any money in the field. So 27 for kids flew out the window, with a revised plan of "kids before 30." I've got 12 months left. Let's do this!!
I had a strong urge to POAS this morning. I even opened the drawer where I keep them and picked one up. I feel like today should be lucky. But then reason won over. 5dp5dt is probably a bit soon, and the last thing I need today is a BFN.
I kind of miss the days of no longer analyzing everything my body was doing. After we found out we wouldn't get pregnant on our own, I never had to think about it. Now, it's back and worse than ever! Why are the girls so swollen and sore this early before my period? Why does my back hurt? Why am I so tired? Why do I get little cramps here and there? UGH!!! I hope I can give myself the birthday gift of not thinking about my body today!
Happy birthday to ya!
ReplyDeleteHappy Bday. hope it is a good one!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteTry not to analyze symptoms too much-you'll go insane! ;) I'm feeling the same way-swollen bb's, crampy, tired, and sore lower back. Are you taking PIO shots? I know those can cause these fun symptoms too.
Go enjoy a nice shirley temple with and extra cherry!
Happy Birthday!! The 2 week wait is a pain for sure but your beta will be here and a BFP will be worth the wait. Enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! I hope this week(end) and the year ahead brings you the much awaited happiness!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! And thank you for the award. I haven't had a chance to do anything about it yet, but I will. Maybe this weekend, if I can stay awake. Try not to read too much into "symptoms," but keep your hopes up because it's just too early to know for certain. Right now, you are PUPO- and don't let anything take that away from you.
ReplyDelete