Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm PREGNANT!

Second beta is in, and I finally feel comfortable saying it, I'm pregnant! And I have a due date!! April 19, 2010. My first beta was 141 on Sunday, and today it was 521. They had the darndest time getting blood out of me this morning. I was so nervous that I guess I dried up. I'll get to see my little baby August 31, which seems forever away right now!!

I have been released from all my hormone supplements, with just baby aspirin, chlor-trimeton allergy meds (still not sure why), and prescription folic acid left to take. Hurray! I know I shouldn't complain because PIO shots sound like hell, but vag suppositories have their own gross side effects...

Thank you to everyone for all of your comments and support during the last month! It has meant the world to me. :)

8 comments:

  1. YAY!!! So exciting! Great beta number!!! You are due just a couple days before me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great numbers!!! I still haven't calculated me EDD... too scared to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoooooo!!! That is awesome! :) aug 31-not too long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That is awesome news. Great beat number.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'm just a few weeks ahead of you. Time will both fly and drag. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so so happy for you!!! this is so exciting. Obviously for you and your husband and family but being able to follow someone through the triumph is a great thing to watch! congrats

    ReplyDelete
  7. So great! That 2nd beta is fantastic!

    I'm new to your blog, I found you from the cyclesistas blog.

    ReplyDelete