Well friends, it has finally happened. Noah had his first successful experience on the potty chair! We celebrated with high fives and gummy bears. I don't see this taking off just yet, but it's still a big step forward. Who knew I could be so proud of some poop?
My estrogen level was checked this morning. When I did my FETs in June and September, my E2 level was usually between 500-800. Today? 1,500 something. I'm thinking the FOUR patches I slap on my back every other day are working their magic. Keep fingers crossed for a nice, plush, but not too plush, lining Thursday. Oh, and think happy thoughts for our frosties tomorrow as they make their way from our old lab to their new home. I'll be so relieved when that's over!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy thought happy thoughts! and.....Go Noah!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!! And yay Noah!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Noah! Celebrating poop certainly comes with being a parent of a toddler =)
ReplyDeleteThat's some serious estrogen! Good luck with your lining check Thursday. Hope you are having a great experience with Dr A. Happy your embies will be out of CRA today!!! Are you transporting them yourself or having them do it?